Articles in Journals and other periodicals
- Greenfield, P. & Kibbey, P. (1993). Picture imperfect. New York Times, April 1, p. A15.
- Greenfield, P. M. (1984). The CIA inside the mind. Part 1: Psychology News, no. 35., pp. 8-11. Part 2: Psychology News, no. 36, pp. 7, 10-12, 19.
- Greenfield, P. M. (1996). Perspective on child development: A six-year-old knows better, doesn’t he? Los Angeles Times, May 5, p. M5. (syndicated in the United States and Canada).
- Greenfield, P. M. (1996). Feminism and individualism. Los Angeles Times, summer. (syndicated in the United States and Canada.) Reprinted as “What went so wrong with feminism?”, UCLA Today, August 30, 1996, p. 7.
- Greenfield, P. M. & Juvonen, J. (1999). A developmental look at Columbine. APA Monitor, July/August.